Shifts available: Day 7am - 3:30pm
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic person to join a cable manufacturing company as the Order picker / Floater in Anaheim, CA. The successful candidate will have experience in the following warehouse activities including but not limited to: picking orders, packing, shipping, receiving, inventory control and materials handling.
- Responsible for pulling parts from inventory accurately and in a timely manner.
- Properly and accurately packs materials.
- Assists other departments within the warehouse when needed (kitting, single wire, tubing and round cable department).
- Keeps warehouse organized and clean at all times.
- Cycle counts materials daily.
- Takes ownership of his job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Expertise / Knowledge in:
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse experience
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast paced environment
- Analyze problems, present facts, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Acts in an ethical and truthful manner, leading by example and earning the respect and trust of co-workers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Must be able to work on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Flexible and adaptive
- Ability to take initiative and work with close supervision and results driven
- Delivers commitments, producing work of the highest quality in a timely and effective manner
- Experience operating a Fork lift and a pallet jack
- Standing and walking is required for most of the shift (not including breaks), climbing onto the ladder and on/off is required.
- Physical strength to handle up to 50-pound objects. Some items weighing up to 50 lbs to be handled occasionally.
- Push and pulling pallets and lifting products are required. Bending crouching is required less than or up to 15% of the shift to reach product or debris, kneeling is required occasionally.
- Normal dexterity of hands and fingers with average repetition.
- Ability to distinguish color: perception of sound is required: ability to communicate issues verbally and in written form, requirement for this job are up to 85 % of the time.
- Warehouse environment above or under average temperatures.